Saturday, November 12, 2011

Parks and Recreation

Andy and I have been living here for more than 3 months already! Where has the time gone? We are about to embark on our first vacation! *Yes it seems like my life is a vacation. BUT I work 6 days a week and my only night off is spent thinking about students because I have a class at 745am the next day. SO this is our first time taking time off work and we will be spending 5 nights on the fabulous PHU QUOC~ an island south of Vietnam that is so close to Cambodia people with normal vision can see it! (another story to come later about my failed eye test at the medical check) 

We leave tomorrow right after class and will be staying on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad the forecast is thunderstorms with a chance of unrelenting downpour. Here are some pictures from the other day, we went to a park near one of my campuses that has lots of pretty trees and people doing recreational Communist things. 



Cute Elephants! 


The park was filled with recreational dancers maybe I should join a group- Hodgie Joe would be proud. 


You cannot sit on the grass. Walk on the grass. Or be near the grass in these parks. But the pigeons have really nice bird houses. Blows my mind. 


Hey cute Caterpillar! 


Next blog will be featuring a new fun place! Get excited.

Love
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment