Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy wOmAns Day!


 Here in this fabulous country they have an entire day dedicated to women! Not just moms- WOMEN! My perfect boyfriend even bought me flowers that said Happy Women's Day :) My class went out to a cafe on break and all the men bought the women's coffee :) Good Job Vietnam.


........To bad in the country I come from everyday is my day.



I love this picture because Andy hates coffee so much and when I asked him to hold mine for a second so I could get out the camera he took a sip of it and made the most disgusted face like he had never tried it before.


This is right behind Notre Dame Cathedral right when the light turned green. Yes it looks like a race- because it is :)


This is a cool park we found where people take a break from the city and sit on the water and have snacks :)


It's also a very couple-y thing to do.



I would hate to have this guys job directing TRAFFIC!

Love,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment